Client issues

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
Hi so my clients loading but it continues to re-direct to the /me page, Yes all my ports are fine and yes my emulator is configured properly, there is no emulator issues or anything. I'm using phoenix emulator licensed users and revCMS habbo theme edited by heluja a long with Tristan's SWF pack. Any suggestions?

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
Not trying to be rude, but you've seriously created so many help threads about your client issues. Not that you're not allowed to, but shouldn't that hint that R63B right now is shit, and no one is developing from any that are released? I highly suggest waiting for RevEmulator which will be released finished, and not unfinished like the ones people are attempting to use. I mean, if you don't have knowledge in fixing stuff like this, I suggest waiting (which I'm doing). Not that I don't have knowledge, but Phoenix is really pissing me the fuck off with not being able to stop future problems within the Emulator.

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
Not trying to be rude, but you've seriously created so many help threads about your client issues. Not that you're not allowed to, but shouldn't that hint that R63B right now is shit, and no one is developing from any that are released? I highly suggest waiting for RevEmulator which will be released finished, and not unfinished like the ones people are attempting to use. I mean, if you don't have knowledge in fixing stuff like this, I suggest waiting (which I'm doing). Not that I don't have knowledge, but Phoenix is really pissing me the fuck off with not being able to stop future problems within the Emulator.

oh no this ones about a normal R63. Not R63B. I've given up and I took that advice of yours and am waiting for revEMU to release.

I'm sorry for annoying you.. ._.

But I also stated in there I'm using a phoenix emulator, phoenix isn't R63B.

But I do agree with your statement "Phoenix is really pissing me the fuck off with not being able to stop future problems within the Emulator."

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
oh no this ones about a normal R63. Not R63B. I've given up and I took that advice of yours and am waiting for revEMU to release.

Yeah, sorry about that. I was just about to edit it before it alerted me you replied. So disregard my above post. But anyways, Tristan's pack is outdated and doesn't work. If you look at the release date on O-S, you'll notice the date is really old. I suggest you using the pack someone there released which used to be the ones I used about 2 months ago. He repacked them and updated them. I know they work 100%.

PS: PM'd you a link.

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
Yeah, sorry about that. I was just about to edit it before it alerted me you replied. So disregard my above post. But anyways, Tristan's pack is outdated and doesn't work. If you look at the release date on O-S, you'll notice the date is really old. I suggest you using the pack someone there released which used to be the ones I used about 2 months ago. He repacked them and updated them. I know they work 100%.

PS: PM'd you a link.

Alright, cheers mate. I'll take a look at it.

Users who are viewing this thread