Client issue and housekeeping issue

Fadehotel

Aug 31, 2011
Hey

Im having a few silly issues with my retro.

1: The client, its just loads up to teh hotel view and does nto log in. I look at my emu and its not getting any connections, Ive allowed port 30,000 in, inbound rules on TCP and port 30,001 in, inbound rules on UDP I'm not sure if this is even correct as i have forgotten, if this is the reason then please let me know. If not then why isn't my client working?

2: My main issue is my housekeeping. when i click my housekeeping link it takes me to "link/ase/" and then its just a blank page.. this is really slowing me down, I've looking in all the class's and i still don't understand whats the problem. and im 100% sure ive done all my configs correct.

I'm trying to use these REVCMS edit:
(i'm sorry if im not allowed to post things from other forums i am in a rush and did not get time to read over the rules, if this is not allowed please just edit my thread and dont ban me..)

These 2 issues have slowed me down heaps and im just wasting days on my VPS contract.. The client issue has got me along with this hk issue.. Im using phoenix 3.11.0, if that heaps.

I really need to move this project on and get it live so if you can honestly help me then that will be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread