Client help

zSaber

Apr 5, 2011
Hey well for some reason on the new CMS i am using it only shows about 25% of the client on Internet Explorer, it work's great with other browsers though. I don't want to have people download a new browser as they might not be aloud or they don't know what it is lol. Any fixes for this? And i have tried replacing the client with a working on but it does the same thing and only with this CMS.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
This CMS has exploits, and Kryptos suggested not using it:

Could you please post a screenshot of the error you are getting.

zSaber

Apr 5, 2011
;o Ok, i won't use it lol.
Screenie:

Btw any suggestions on a CMS that look's like a bit like habbo's? RevCMS had alot of problems for me and coulden't get any solutions to them.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
This CMS has exploits, and Kryptos suggested not using it:

Could you please post a screenshot of the error you are getting.
He wasn't using the v18 CMS? If you look at the client, it shows a r63 loader... So I don't think you know what you're talking about. He is using the uberCMS edit...

Xlegs

Nov 26, 2011
i'm not sure but i'm useing an internet exploer and i had this same issuse with a hotel also. so this hotel admin said run the hotel in compatibility mode. and after that it worked. Can't help you with much else. Also it looks like a chart and it has lines that look green. It hope its not to hard to spot

Users who are viewing this thread