Client/emu problems [Help]

Blaze

Web Developer
Feb 24, 2011
Hey, recently i was just swapping from phoenix to bcstorm i setted up everything
and i got bcstorm swfs. i dont have adblock on(not installed) yeah the client loads then d/c to me page. but when i look at emu it doesn't show that no ones connected and then dropped?

screens-

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
Wait but if it loads then d/c's how can anyone come on your emu if you cant even stay on the client? I'm not understanding your problem fully, sorry. Please re-explain and ill certainly help.

Blaze

Web Developer
Feb 24, 2011
Sorry i mean like when people enter client it loads and then disconencts but it doesn't come up in emu like connection dropped and there on my retro?

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
oh i see, it just doesnt give you feedback even tho they got disconnected. Hmm, this is most likely portforwarding by my guess, it seems to me as the client knows your on but the firewall wont permit it and so the emulator doesnt understand. Allow portforwarding if you need help ill link you.

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013

Scroll down untill you find portforwarding it should be last one. Its a detailed tutorial for a windows server or any firewall for that matter.

Users who are viewing this thread