Client doesn't load further

iGangstar

Dec 30, 2011
Hi!

I've got the problem that my client won't load and stucks on the hotel view.
Here are my settings:

Server Settings
Code:
## Phoenix 3.0 System Configuration File

## Licence Information
Otaku-Studios.username=Rattle
Otaku-Studios.password=

## MySQL Configuration
db.hostname=127.0.0.1
db.port=3306
db.username=root
db.password=
db.name=nfhotel

## MySQL pooling setup (controls amount of connections)
db.pool.minsize=5
db.pool.maxsize=30

## Game TCP/IP Configuration
game.tcp.bindip=0.0.0.0
game.tcp.port=30000
game.tcp.conlimit=5000

## Client configuration
client.ping.enabled=1
client.ping.interval=30000

## MUS TCP/IP Configuration
mus.tcp.bindip=0.0.0.0
mus.tcp.port=9001
mus.tcp.allowedaddr=62.45.112.197

## Console Configuration
emu.messages.connections=1
emu.messages.roommgr=0

Cms Settings:
capture.PNG

Thanks!

Hethod

Feb 12, 2011
Vineen: Well people call Phoenix outdated because they are all in for the new hype today but Phoenix 3.11.0 got released recently and a few days after that people even tried to fix the classes and fix the backdoors that where still in his newer Phoenix revision.

Eventually it all went right as Vrop or however that guy is named fixed all the classes and all the backdoors that where in the newer Phoenix emulator so it's really secure now and Aaron is not anymore able to control your hotel and what not so you can feel free to use Phoenix emulator.

But if you really want to go for the newest then you want to have a look at the tutorials that tell you in detail how to set up a R63B hotel.

It's all up to you!

Last edited:

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
So, a new Emu?
No, I used PhoenixEMU in the tutorial I made before. However, there are new security measures Aaron implemented on PhoenixEMU like configuring your Phoenix IP/port right on your Otaku Studios then the emu will just scan it from your account- which that time didn't exist when I made the tutorial... so it's outdated. If you're going to follow my tutorial, it's like you're just going to swap out Xampp for IIS, use Navicat, and it'd be much easier than Xampp. However, I did the tutorial using a VPS so your best bet would be renting a VPS.

iGangstar

Dec 30, 2011
No, I used PhoenixEMU in the tutorial I made before. However, there are new security measures Aaron implemented on PhoenixEMU like configuring your Phoenix IP/port right on your Otaku Studios then the emu will just scan it from your account- which that time didn't exist when I made the tutorial... so it's outdated. If you're going to follow my tutorial, it's like you're just going to swap out Xampp for IIS, use Navicat, and it'd be much easier than Xampp. However, I did the tutorial using a VPS so your best bet would be renting a VPS.
But, if I want it to keep on my own PC, what should I do?

Hethod

Feb 12, 2011
I've always had good experience with Phoenix so I'm going to say no on this one. Phoenix 3.11.0 ( With class & Backdoor fix is out). So you don't have to worry anymore about your security and about the hotel security because he's not able to do anything anymore.

But if your going to use Phoenix as said before: Go check out Vineen's Tutorial it's a good tutorial and so use that one instead.

Users who are viewing this thread