Client disconnects when saving mannequins.

airil96

Jul 19, 2010
Hello, I'm currently having some issues where users in client disconnects when they're attempt to save certain type of clothing into mannequin, which is mostly new clothing that were added into hotel. I'm currently using my customized PlusEMU R3, which is backward-compatible with PlusEMU R2 database. I've already checked figuredata.xml, copied to emulators and checked figuremap.xml as well, but there's no any conflicting issues in the file. Except we have several old custom clothing, which I guess it doesn't affect current issues. Is there any workaround for this? Do I need to change anything inside emulator?

airil96

Jul 19, 2010
Maybe it’s the interaction type? Might not be setup properly.
nope, the interaction type is correct. but for some reason, certain outfit cant be saved on the mannequin furniture. I suspect there's something wrong with my figuredata or figuremap.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
nope, the interaction type is correct. but for some reason, certain outfit cant be saved on the mannequin furniture. I suspect there's something wrong with my figuredata or figuremap.
Do the clothes work when you put them on? Or is it both the mannequin and users for certain items of clothing?

Users who are viewing this thread