Client disconnects at 100%

Chefao

Apr 30, 2017
Hello I need a help, my emulator loads everything right 76, 84, 100 enter the game and just disconnect images below

Emulator: Plus (Cloud)

Zafer

Aug 26, 2018
Probably the wrong furnidata.txt
Trust Me.

plus-png.7536

Chefao

Apr 30, 2017
the furnidata is correct, and has no errors in the console (F12)
I removed the file "crackable.cs" because it was giving error starting and I put all the items that had crackable as a comment, just so he called

Last edited:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Can I recommend you use these files? If you're not sure what you're doing that is.
each download comes with a clean database in the folder. 100% working.

Chefao

Apr 30, 2017
the error I said was this: I just removed the crackable file but it looks like it's the one that's causing the error, how can I sort it with or without it?

Last edited:

Chefao

Apr 30, 2017
Fatal error during startup: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: The index was outside the bounds of the array.

in Bios.HabboHotel.Items.CrackableItem..ctor (DataRow dRow) in C: \ Users \ Administrator \ Desktop \ Test \ Pack BiosEmulators By Thiago Araujo \ HabboHotel \ Items \ Crackable.cs: line 28

in Bios.HabboHotel.Items.CrackableManager.Initialize (IQueryAdapter dbClient) in C: \ Users \ Administrator \ Desktop \ Test \ Pack BiosEmulators By Thiago Araujo \ HabboHotel \ Items \ Crackable.cs: line 61

in Bios.HabboHotel.Game..ctor () in C: \ Users \ Administrator \ Desktop \ Test \ Pack BiosEmulators By Thiago Araujo \ HabboHotel \ Game.cs: line 160

in Bios.BiosEmuThiago.Initialize () in C: \ Users \ Administrator \ Desktop \ Test \ Pack BiosEmulators By Thiago Araujo \ BiosEmuThiago.cs: line 213

The crackable.cs

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Not sure where the emulator "Pack BiosEmulators By Thiago Araujo" even came from. I can't really help you apart from encourage you to use Plus or Arcturus which were released by Sledmore or TheGeneral

Chefao

Apr 30, 2017
the only error that can be is because my site is in https and is loading a in habbo.swf how can i change it?

Clink

hmu
Aug 10, 2018
the only error that can be is because my site is in https and is loading a in habbo.swf how can i change it?
As JMG has said multiple times you should just use Plus by Sledmore or Arcturus by TheGeneral. He provided you with a link where you can get these emulators from and they come with the appropriate sqls..

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
It looks like a mess, that's why I recommended changing. There's error's in the emulator and you're saying the Habbo.swf needs editing too. I said in my first comment it's your Habbo.swf but then you started with emulator errors. I recommend my post above with the links.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Adding to this, if these errors are on the surface, there's probably a ton more to come, I have no idea where you've got this emulator, and it's probably just a Plus rename packed with bugs and messy code LUL

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Adding to this, if these errors are on the surface, there's probably a ton more to come, I have no idea where you've got this emulator, and it's probably just a Plus rename packed with bugs and messy code LUL
Exactly what these files are. I’ve got a feeling it’s to do with figuredata.

Users who are viewing this thread