Client Customization

opinionswrest

Jan 6, 2020
Hi,

Currently using FlashUI
Looking to change the look of it as in the loading screen and other bits where do I do about editing this?

As with nitro now cant work out how

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017
Pretty sure nitro is all done in CSS?, make the client not take connections F12 and edit it to find what the CSS ID's or the CLASS is. U can search a full project for that CLASS or ID as well, If the editor you're using has that built in, Something like CTRL F for find & then search a whole directory for the keyword ID or CLASS.

opinionswrest

Jan 6, 2020
Pretty sure nitro is all done in CSS?, make the client not take connections F12 and edit it to find what the CSS ID's or the CLASS is. U can search a full project for that CLASS or ID as well, If the editor you're using has that built in, Something like CTRL F for find & then search a whole directory for the keyword ID or CLASS.
Hi,

Confused at this tried to do what you suggested and couldnt find it

Basically I want to edit the following items (In screenshot links)

And the loading screen image but cant find it anywhere

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017
right click on the navigator element, inspect element (f12), Get the ID/CLASS name for the styling & search for the ID/CLASS name of the styling in your project and change it.

Would be best of waiting for someone else who actually uses nitro i dont use/wont use it, This is just how my partner did it for his retro, But i do know that its in the css/scss file, It should also tell you what line the styling is on in the file if your editor cant search a full project unless its minified.

Not sure if FlashUI uses a different or multiple css files.

opinionswrest

Jan 6, 2020
right click on the navigator element, inspect element (f12), Get the ID/CLASS name for the styling & search for the ID/CLASS name of the styling in your project and change it.

Would be best of waiting for someone else who actually uses nitro i dont use/wont use it, This is just how my partner did it for his retro, But i do know that its in the css/scss file, It should also tell you what line the styling is on in the file if your editor cant search a full project unless its minified.

Not sure if FlashUI uses a different or multiple css files.
Ah thanks yeah il take a look but if anyone else knows as said here by @ShitBreath would be amazing

Thanks for the help btw

Users who are viewing this thread