Client Connection Dropped

Status
Not open for further replies.

LobbyPassion

Sep 5, 2014
Hey when I try get into my hotel it says Connection Dropped with my IP in the emu and at The client it just loads and returns me to /me page, i have tried different emus and swfs and it wont work i been lokking for hours on hos to fix this so please help me :(

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Code:
UPDATE server_settings SET enable_securesessions = '0';
UPDATE server_settings SET enable_antiddos = '1';
UPDATE server_settings SET ip_lastforbans = '1';

LobbyPassion

Sep 5, 2014
I am using Phoenix EMU 3.11 and RevCMS habbo edit

Edit: I tried changing to diffrent swfs but it aint working its only loads to full and makes that beep sound and disconnects me to the /me page

saif

Oct 13, 2013
You should try using a different emulator or change your database because this has happend to me in the past on my hotel , The phoenix emulator stoped taking connection so i suggest using a different database or a different emulator OR check if you have configed your swfs and check your client.php if everything there is correct

LobbyPassion

Sep 5, 2014
Could you link me to a good emu and a db because I've tried PlusEMU, BCstorm but I can't get anything working if someone got skype and can help me setup a retro I would be really happy please

saif

Oct 13, 2013
Look in Im sure you can find a tutorial to create a habbo retro. I cannot help you make a hotel at the moment but Add me on skype. My skype is: killersaif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread