uttmmmm5

May 18, 2016
Hallo everybody

My Emulator starts without problems, but when I want to go into the client it is still blackscreen and then disconnects.
It shows a few errors in the console:

Does someone know how I can fix it that the client will work ?

Queso

echo 'Web Developer';
Nov 29, 2016
No, just blackscreen.
You are obviously missing the file that uses the swf and flash together, create a new file in your main root, and in your skin folder, where ever you have that linked to and call it swfobject.js, then paste this into it.

Queso

echo 'Web Developer';
Nov 29, 2016
@uttmmmm5 Because your file isn't in the right folder that's why, you need to identify where swfobject.js should be, so right click on the swfobject.js and click open in a new page, that's how you'll know where to put the file.

uttmmmm5

May 18, 2016
@uttmmmm5 Because your file isn't in the right folder that's why, you need to identify where swfobject.js should be, so right click on the swfobject.js and click open in a new page, that's how you'll know where to put the file.
Ok thank you - now the error with swfobject.js is fixed.
Now the only error is the notify.mp3 file:

But I don't think this is so important, so I will look if everything is linked correctly. Does someone have an idea what it could be why I have black screen ?

Queso

echo 'Web Developer';
Nov 29, 2016
@uttmmmm5 You shouldn't still have the black screen if you added swfobject.js, so it might be something with your <body client>, DM me your Discord, I can help you via Teamviewer.

uttmmmm5

May 18, 2016
Ok now i fixed the problem with the black screen.
But now I have another problem.
A few Websocket-Things are missing in the client. (not missing but just the text without graphics and functions)

What could be the problem ?

PS: The Websockets connect perfectly. When you look in google console it shows "connection open" so there shouldn't be a problem with the connection.

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Ok now i fixed the problem with the black screen.
But now I have another problem.
A few Websocket-Things are missing in the client. (not missing but just the text without graphics and functions)

What could be the problem ?

PS: The Websockets connect perfectly. When you look in google console it shows "connection open" so there shouldn't be a problem with the connection.
What files are you using? HoloRP or the files released by Gumzy?

Users who are viewing this thread