Clicking an item crashes client! (Pls help)

Yorick

Aug 10, 2016
Heeey,

I'm currently working on a retro hotel (To Revamp it) and im adding a lot of items to the catalogue again.
afther every theme i completed adding i fixed stackhight adjusatble height etc etc etc.

I only have an issue with the Easter 2017 items if i click an item (4 items got this bug) it crashes my client and sends me to the
me page again.
You must be registered for see images attach

It probaly is because i mis something in my furniture record of those 3 items, but whats the fix is anyone knows it please let me know!
Because i want to have all items avaible and these items have an action bind to it like the seedback giving you a random seed i think?

I got the R2 PlusEMU.

cammy

May 15, 2014
Those are crackables. Your emu doesn't support them or you have the wrong interaction type set for them.

- If it's standard R2. Then it doesn't support them.

Last edited:

Yorick

Aug 10, 2016
It is indeed just the standard R2. Is it hard to code the crackables or do you know some where i can find the code to have my emu support them.

cammy

May 15, 2014
It is indeed just the standard R2. Is it hard to code the crackables or do you know some where i can find the code to have my emu support them.
You could try and take code from another emu. Doubt it would work though as they'd be using new packet headers.

Habbo Emulator and Bios Emulator has this coded.

Yorick

Aug 10, 2016
You could try and take code from another emu. Doubt it would work though as they'd be using new packet headers.

Habbo Emulator and Bios Emulator has this coded.
Omg thanks! I will take some looks but it may be indeed because of the different packetheaders but i shall see

CXS7OM

Aug 12, 2017
Omg thanks! I will take some looks but it may be indeed because of the different packetheaders but i shall see

In the case of crackable items it is not a new packet, it's just a new case for the particular structure that those items have on the basic floor item packet.

Users who are viewing this thread