Clearing Cache

Cohen

Sep 24, 2011
How can I make it so my players do not have to clear their cache whenever I add a new custom furni?

Lynnette

Sep 30, 2012
You're users know how to find you're hotel, but they can't clear there own cache? Anyways I don't think that's even possible, their cache is like private property, and I looked it up and all it came up with is HOW TO

Cohen

Sep 24, 2011
You're users know how to find you're hotel, but they can't clear there own cache? Anyways I don't think that's even possible, their cache is like private property, and I looked it up and all it came up with is HOW TO
They do, but i'm just wondering how the bigger hotels seem to do it without getting every person to clear their cache :)

akoon

Sep 23, 2012
It will show up eventually, you shouldn't rush. And plus just send them a message to clear the cache or just boot everyone. or use your command to refresh the furni and the hotel will boot them off the catalogue if they're looking at it at that moment and will tell them why also.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Ctrl + Shift + D, that will clear their cache.
It will show up eventually, you shouldn't rush. And plus just send them a message to clear the cache or just boot everyone. or use your command to refresh the furni and the hotel will boot them off the catalogue if they're looking at it at that moment and will tell them why also.
That will only refresh the database readings, but they will need to flush their cache to see the new items that may have arrived. ;)
They do, but i'm just wondering how the bigger hotels seem to do it without getting every person to clear their cache :)
I'm pretty sure they use some sort of PHP script, I wandered on a thread before and saw that there's a method on refreshing caches without having to flush all caches (which will save loading time for you and the users).

Users who are viewing this thread