Flash Cheer Hotel ~ R63B ~ Friendly Growing Community & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsNick

Nov 19, 2013
Introduction
Cheer first began a couple of months ago with an amazingdedicated owner Nick, where we tried our very best to bring you an experience like never before. I have owned hotel's in the past, which have been fairly successful. With these joining teams, we have a strong hold on developing new features, furniture, and things not available on other retros. We may not be close to the top, as some might say, but you must start somewhere, right? Why not give us a try, and come along for the ride. We would extremely appreciate your feedback, or even your commitment. A hotel is lonely without people like you!

About

A fresh, awesome and whimsical hotel that is available 24/7! We strive to be make you have a good time (well, at least as much as we can). There is nothing better than you returning day after day to see what's new. There is a small but growing community that welcomes every new user with a cheerful smile. We work every day to help with problems you might have. We have also put in many hours of our time to make sure everything is 100% satisfactory.

Power

Unlike other hotels who pride themselves on running from cheap virtual private servers with shared minimal amounts of RAM, Cheer has it's own dedicated server with plenty more RAM. 8GB to be exact, and much more room to grow if the need is there. This means there should not be any issue with processing power, as nothing is "shared". We run on R63b with many tweaks, and added features. You'll have to join to find out.

Visit Us

We hope you can find the time to stop by!

Screenshots

2ah5u9j.png

k2o078.png

pltll.png

Incase you missed it, the link is . See you there!

Last edited:

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
The cms/theme is boring, although this is new and when the future comes hopefully you all change the theme to a unique design. Good luck though.

ItsNick

Nov 19, 2013
Thanks for your feedback Timothy! Yes, we are fairly new, and have been working on server-side editing to start with, I do believe the CMS needs a touchup, if not a complete overhaul. Any specific recommendations would be appreciated also :)

iExplicit

Jul 30, 2013
Seems pretty professional, and you seem like you know what you're doing.
Not a big fan of the logo, But still this Retro should be climbing up onto the toplists i guess; All the best & Goodluck!

ItsNick

Nov 19, 2013
Thanks Thasweshis, please let us know what you think of our hotel!

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
We've just added a radio to Cheer ! Come check us out!

ItsNick

Nov 19, 2013
I think he means our peak user. That would be approximately 15-20. We are looking to gain even more though!

ItsNick

Nov 19, 2013
You asked why we had it, so I returned your question with another question. Why does Habboon have it. Ask them, when you figure it out, you'll know why. That's all there is to it. But why should this concern you anyways. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread