Flash Cheer Hotel ~ NEW / Re-opened ~ R63B ~ Friendly Growing Community & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsNick

Nov 19, 2013
Introduction
Cheer first began about two years ago with a very structured system. Created by Nick, we always try out very best to bring you an experience like never before. I have owned hotel's in the past, which have been fairly successful. We have a strong hold on developing new features, furniture, and certain things not available on other retros. We may not be close to the top, as some might say, but you must start somewhere, right? Why not give us a try, and come along for the ride. We would extremely appreciate your feedback, or even your commitment. A hotel is lonely without people like you!

About

A fresh, awesome and whimsical hotel that is available 24/7! We strive to be make you have a good time (well, at least as much as we can). There is nothing better than you returning day after day to see what's new. There is a small but growing community that welcomes every new user with a cheerful smile. We work every day to help with problems you might have. We have also put in many hours of our time to make sure everything is 100% satisfactory.

Power

Unlike other hotels who pride themselves on running from cheap virtual private servers with shared minimal amounts of RAM, Cheer has it's own protected dedicated server with plenty more RAM. 8GB to be exact, and much more room to grow if the need is there. This means there should not be any issue with processing power, as nothing is "shared". We run on R63b with many tweaks, and added features. You'll have to join to find out.

Visit Us

We hope you can find the time to stop by!

Screenshots

212amw7.png

nq4ar9.png

Again this just re-opened, so please give us a chance :p
Incase you missed it, the link is
See you there!

ItsNick

Nov 19, 2013
Thanks, we just spent most of the day editing a lot of things, we're open now if you want to give it a check :)

CoconutMilk

Apr 17, 2015
Good luck!

When I was online .. Well I was only one there but the reason for this might be that Its "Reopened" and kinda "New"

ItsNick

Nov 19, 2013
That is correct^^ We originally started back in 2013, however we just started to get things back together and constantly working on new things. You're in a timezone where many of our regular users might not be on... so that could be why.

Thanks for this visit, and we hope to see you again soon :)

CoconutMilk

Apr 17, 2015
That is correct^^ We originally started back in 2013, however we just started to get things back together and constantly working on new things. You're in a timezone where many of our regular users might not be on... so that could be why.

Thanks for this visit, and we hope to see you again soon :)
Yeah I know my timezone sucks badly.. No one isint awake when I am :D But Ill be back Ill promise that;)

ItsNick

Nov 19, 2013
Calm down, I'm open to constructive criticism... However, the name is short, simple and actually resembles the atmosphere that a retro should have. It's just a name, get over it. What really matters is the community, etc.

@Ozie - Azure Emulator with a couple additions, more to come as well.
@XenoBlaze Thank you for the compliment on the hotel; however I am not going to be changing the name.

Let's get back on-topic now, if you have a concern... PM me. Always open to hear whatever you have to say. Get along now ;p

Also, if any of you have suggestions of what we should add to the hotel; please feel free to comment what those might be. We'd be glad to implement certain things.

rent

Sep 24, 2012
Calm down, I'm open to constructive criticism... However, the name is short, simple and actually resembles the atmosphere that a retro should have. It's just a name, get over it. What really matters is the community, etc.

@Ozie - Azure Emulator with a couple additions, more to come as well.
@XenoBlaze Thank you for the compliment on the hotel; however I am not going to be changing the name.
@CoconutMilk Absolutely correct; there is nothing wrong with gays, although I hate to give myself a label... You are correct though, sexual orientation and hotel names have nothing to do with each-other.

Let's get back on-topic now, if you have a concern... PM me. Always open to hear whatever you have to say. Get along now ;p

Also, if any of you have suggestions of what we should add to the hotel; please feel free to comment what those might be. We'd be glad to implement certain things.
Ah i think ur other owner said a "custom" one or a "private" one lol..

ItsNick

Nov 19, 2013
Ah, well then so-be-it. It is technically customized, but the Azure team still gets credit, because obviously it is their work... I'm not that type of person to download->rename->release. ha.

Detox

Jul 24, 2010
love what you did with the hotel we owned together... But can you compare it to mine? ********* Want to see what it runs on... ( )
More to come :D
I wonder if that 8GB or RAM isn't really dedicated server... I'm curious if it was the Acer laptop that I have provided to help with the hotel... Oh two years ago it was Me and You? (99.9% Me) but that is ok... I'll accept that you took full ownership...

- GOOD LUCK!
Edit...
Here is list of bugs that I found when I had chance to play it;
- bans don't work (CMS and Client)
- Pages are all messed within the CMS (Goodies Tab)
- Group Badges Don't show.
- The Effects of the Staff Badge and Ambassador Badge Don't work.
- According to other staff member that you don't have the housekeeping tab?

- PCE!

Last edited by a moderator:

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
love what you did with the hotel we owned together... But can you compare it to mine? Want to see what it runs on... ( )
More to come :D
I wonder if that 8GB or RAM isn't really dedicated server... I'm curious if it was the Acer laptop that I have provided to help with the hotel... Oh two years ago it was Me and You? (99.9% Me) but that is ok... I'll accept that you took full ownership...

- GOOD LUCK!
Edit...
Here is list of bugs that I found when I had chance to play it;
- bans don't work (CMS and Client)
- Pages are all messed within the CMS (Goodies Tab)
- Group Badges Don't show.
- The Effects of the Staff Badge and Ambassador Badge Don't work.
- According to other staff member that you don't have the housekeeping tab?

- PCE!
CMS doesn't look messed up at all.You can fix safety pages by updating web/build number on each safety page.Same thing goes for Store Pages.
*Latest webbuild number is '3178'.

Detox

Jul 24, 2010
CMS doesn't look messed up at all.You can fix safety pages by updating web/build number on each safety page.

Oh I know, but what he saying in the thread is 100% lies... 2 years ago, Me and Nick created Cheer, me and him got into big fight (personal reasons), and no longer talks to me... But he should at least speak the truth before posting certain things... all he did was pay the bills... What I did was more time and effort getting it done...

ItsNick

Nov 19, 2013
@Detox, I understand your concerns, but you seriously have to leave me alone. This has gone way too far. Nobody cares what you did with me in the past, and frankly the hotel we created wasn't successful. To be completely honest, there's nothing majorly wrong with my hotel; just things that need to be added. And I'm doing a lot more now that you're not around. Hah who whould've ever believed that. My suggestion, don't bring our personal problems here; even though there really isn't any... I just simply asked you to leave me alone.

I'd love to know what "lies" I've been saying? This baffles me because I'm actually trying to create an environment for the community to play in, and all I get it nags from you.

In all honesty, "Cheer" was registered and purchased by me, (hence how I own the domain); and no, snitching your way into my Gmail/Cloudflare again and changing login information on me won't work again, so don't try. That was a sly move. For heavens sake, it's a retro, are you really that butthurt?

@Wickd As I said in earlier posts, I am constantly working away and creating new things. I am still listening for suggestions from the community on how to make it better.

Oh, and by the way, we run on a 3.50 GHZ processor, 16GB RAM. So I don't know what you're on about? lol.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
@Detox, I understand your concerns, but you seriously have to leave me alone. This has gone way too far. Nobody cares what you did with me in the past, and frankly the hotel we created wasn't successful. To be completely honest, there's nothing majorly wrong with my hotel; just things that need to be added. And I'm doing a lot more now that you're not around. Hah who whould've ever believed that. My suggestion, don't bring our personal problems here; even though there really isn't any... I just simply asked you to leave me alone.

I'd love to know what "lies" I've been saying? This baffles me because I'm actually trying to create an environment for the community to play in, and all I get it nags from you.

In all honesty, "Cheer" was registered and purchased by me, (hence how I own the domain); and no, snitching your way into my Gmail/Cloudflare again and changing login information on me won't work again, so don't try. That was a sly move. For heavens sake, it's a retro, are you really that butthurt?

@Wickd As I said in earlier posts, I am constantly working away and creating new things. I am still listening for suggestions from the community on how to make it better.

Oh, and by the way, we run on a 3.50 GHZ processor, 16GB RAM. So I don't know what you're on about? lol.
Of course, just wanted to point it out for you.

Detox

Jul 24, 2010
Refrain from going off-topic.
Post removed by Lepos (not deleted to keep the warning showing).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread