CHEAP VPS

Nic18

Jun 2, 2019
I'm looking for a cheap VPS just for practicing some stuffs, do you guys have some legit websites?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Wouldn’t recommend a really cheap one, they can be far too slow, even to practise. Any SSD with 4-8GB is fine.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
If I could recommend anyone it would be these guys,

Johno

:: xHosts :: www.xhosts.uk
Sep 12, 2011
We have been providing services since 2014 and just launched a brand new range on hardware we own based in the United Kingdom, all the servers are protected by Path DDOS protection too

We only launched these packages yesterday and very nearly sold out already but if you use the code XMAS10 during your order you will receive 10% recurring discount on your package too

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
We have been providing services since 2014 and just launched a brand new range on hardware we own based in the United Kingdom, all the servers are protected by Path DDOS protection too

We only launched these packages yesterday and very nearly sold out already but if you use the code XMAS10 during your order you will receive 10% recurring discount on your package too
would 10000% recommend, one of the most kindest, respectful owners, helps you if anything goes wrong and so reasonably priced with discounts too!!

(i promise this is not an ad LOOOOL)

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
would 10000% recommend, one of the most kindest, respectful owners, helps you if anything goes wrong and so reasonably priced with discounts too!!

(i promise this is not an ad LOOOOL)
Likewise..I use his services for my business irl and I've only ever had 1 issue which was sorted quickly and in a professional manner. I know he had some problems recently due to covid and whilst I didn't experience any of these issues he was very open and transparent about it which goes along way when I've used services in the past where they take weeks to respond to tickets.

Users who are viewing this thread