Chat History White Box Bug

Cammm

Nov 18, 2018
Hello,

I have been experiencing this issue with the HabboSWF Open Source code that was recently released.

I have tried to look in all the corrosponding AS files, but nothing seems to change it.
If someone with a better knowledge of ActionScript could point me in the right direction ,that'd be lovely.

And no, it's not just my browser zoomed in, trust me I have checked.

You must be registered for see images attach

Johno

:: xHosts :: www.xhosts.uk
Sep 12, 2011
If you are using Morningstar it is a known issue but I have been told it cannot be fixed as its a swf error and so far nobody had fixed it on the dev team.

Cammm

Nov 18, 2018
It doesn't occur with a different SWF though. I have used the Source code to add custom modifications but it doesn't apply with a SWF that is precompiled
If that makes any sense. Thank you for the swift response though.
Post automatically merged:

Johno

:: xHosts :: www.xhosts.uk
Sep 12, 2011
They advised me it was with certain bubbles but the more standard just colour ones are perfectly fine, the fix I was advised of was to update the revision but by doing that you would lose games

Cammm

Nov 18, 2018
The source code I am using is from a certain *competitor* that I can not mention. As I said, using a precompiled SWF does not have the issue, but the one I have used as a base for all my modifications does. It's really frustrating as I have been trying to find the fix inside the actionscript myself, but nothing i've modified seems to relate.

Laynester

a bad bitch
Nov 7, 2018
use this
OR
using the source SWF edit
src/com/sulake/habbo/freeflowchat/viewer/visualization/ChatBubble.as

it will say true, make it false
@NOC @Cammm

Cammm

Nov 18, 2018
I did wonder why it is even like that. It doesnt look appealing and only causes headaches, either way i'll compile and report back. Thank you once again :D
Post automatically merged:

@Laynester

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread