Changing language - Mod tool

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
Yes, i wish it was that easy :) I have tried...
What parts are you trying to change specifically?

Everything within the windows is editable using the UI editor, all the moderation presets are fetched from the database.
c75318526.png

139ebb96e.png

All of the categories/alerts are in the database. Button's and other texts can be edited in the UI editor.

The only things which you can't easily change are some of the headers as it seems you need to go into the AS (couldn't find them anywhere in the editor and didn't have time to look deeper) to edit those such as the title below.
44dad9000.png

Paying4help

Apr 4, 2019
What parts are you trying to change specifically?

Everything within the windows is editable using the UI editor, all the moderation presets are fetched from the database.
c75318526.png

139ebb96e.png

All of the categories/alerts are in the database. Button's and other texts can be edited in the UI editor.

The only things which you can't easily change are some of the headers as it seems you need to go into the AS (couldn't find them anywhere in the editor and didn't have time to look deeper) to edit those such as the title below.
44dad9000.png
Thank you for a really nice post. Weirdly it changed after i switched from 1 swf to another in config settings, still using the same standard, but i dont know why the changes did not show before a config change.... But anyway, seems like i figured out some of it!

Users who are viewing this thread