Changing a message...

jadexxz

May 23, 2020
Yo! What should I search in solution of my emulator to find this message and change it?
You must be registered for see images attach

LukeFosterZ

Dec 22, 2016
should be in habbo ui editor no? follow from there where its picking up the names from
Post automatically merged:

grid_purse you should search and then look for where its grabbing the name from or if its in that actual file

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
should be in habbo ui editor no? follow from there where its picking up the names from
Post automatically merged:

grid_purse you should search and then look for where its grabbing the name from or if its in that actual file
Grid purse is for the currency area. This is a pop up i believe the welcome message. It is not in the emulator. If its not in external texts you need to add it.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
it's in external_flash_texts it's called mod.chatdisclaimer if it's not in there just add it around where all the "mod." stuff is

jadexxz

May 23, 2020
it's in external_flash_texts it's called mod.chatdisclaimer if it's not in there just add it around where all the "mod." stuff is
Nope, it is the thing that says Interviews in Habplus chambers can be monitored for management purposes. Do not share your personal information with anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread