Aug 27, 2016
Hey,
on my Hotel this is what happens:
I want to do like this:
What should I do?

jasoks

Aug 27, 2016
Allright.

No sir, I want that the avatar keeps the diagonal movement but between the two items I want that the avatar walks around them and not between.

jasoks

Aug 27, 2016
No problem brother!! Nope it could be coded but I don't understand the algorithm that there is
behind it. Btw thanks for the help. Need a solution. Please :(

jasoks

Aug 27, 2016
Damn lol, no thanks. I'll try to understand it alone.

If anyone wants to help the community and me feel free to release here the code.

Last edited:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
imagine charging somebody for something someone else will do for free..:lol:
Then do it. I'm very busy I don't have time to be trying to sit here for 45 minutes to connect to his join me or TeamViewer or get the vps info, to then be trying to debug his emulator. I offered a suggestion he can take or leave it lmao. I'm sure I'll get a DM soon

jasoks

Aug 27, 2016

Then do it. I'm very busy I don't have time to be trying to sit here for 45 minutes to connect to his join me or TeamViewer or get the vps info, to then be trying to debug his emulator. I offered a suggestion he can take or leave it lmao. I'm sure I'll get a DM soon
Resolved. You won't get any private DM from me. I was trying to get help, not to receive help for a money exchange.

Ziamerko

Mar 29, 2015
You need to debug the emu with visual studio. If you are a noob, this will be hard for you.
i would dm jay if i were you. 5 usd is nothing for this job tbh. Changing the pathfinder is hard imo

Users who are viewing this thread