Change color of the navigator, the title background, ... [HABBO UI]

pau

Oct 26, 2016
Hello, I would like to change that color of the inventory, navigator, ...
You must be registered for see images attach

What is the thing that I have to search to find it and change the color on decimal?

Xaoss

Jul 4, 2017
You would search for the color of that header, it would be like 0x0<color> or sometimes 0x<color>, and/or replace the image in the swf using jpexs decompiler.
So when you say search that would be with the UI editor correct? Do you know specifically where? For example when we want to change the size of credits purse we search grid_purse in the habbo.swf & same goes for the image, I've looked in the swf for the images not sure which ones would be the navi / cata / profile headers etc I just want to change it from blue to a more darker grey

Zachariah

Aug 26, 2017
This is what I use to edit the UI,

You can open that image up there in paint.net or paint period. Get the color of it. Then you'll have to search for it in the search bar for that certain code. And then a few files will pop up with that same color. If you give me an hour or so. I can help you more in-depth

Xaoss

Jul 4, 2017
This is what I use to edit the UI,

You can open that image up there in paint.net or paint period. Get the color of it. Then you'll have to search for it in the search bar for that certain code. And then a few files will pop up with that same color. If you give me an hour or so. I can help you more in-depth
Managed to change it thanks for the point in the right direction (Y)

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
If you want to change the color of your style, so instead of it being the default blue, you want to make it black, just go to colorpicker.com; pick your color and copy the color code; then go back into your SWF and find the style part you want to edit (i.e navigator, so you go to navigator) then find where the current blue color is and change that color to your color code.

Users who are viewing this thread