[CEEJAY]Quickie V26 Coding[CEEJAY]

Ceejay

Aug 10, 2010
Well, After a friend said he didn't know howto code C# I thought I'd be lkind and just make a little rough coding thing (MADE IN PASTEBIN SO DO NOT SKIT!!) About how to code c#, I'm not going to do some long tutorial But i've put litle comments on the code So you can learn easier. I might Make a video Soon enough.

PHP:
[QUOTE]#region See i'l help you
case "command-name-here": // Put your command name here E.G boom and It will be :boom :)
{ // Always have opening bracket
if (_Rank > 5) // Making sure they are admin
{ // Open Brackets FTW!
DatabaseClient dbClient = Eucalypt.dbManager.GetClient() // This is Connecting to DB
VirtualUser User = UserManager.getUser(args[1]); // User = Target (Clicked) User
{ // Always put another Opening bracket
string something = dbClient.getString("SELECT 1 FROM 2 WHERE name = '" + User._Username"'"); // Replace 1 with the Collum E.G sex, And replace 2 With the DB E.G Users This is for checking something later
{ // Once again Another Opening bracket
if (something == "?") // Replace "something" With the string you put above, And replace "?" With whatever it is E.G 1 2 3 etc..
{ // Opening bracket Again once you've done if (Whatever == Whatever)
// All you're command shit here E.G sending an alert
User.SendData("BK" + "text here"); // Send a hotel alert themed alert to the target user
// End your command or whatever
} // Haveto do the same amount of closed brackets as open.
break; // Ending the command
#endregion // Ending the region of the command ((regions help tidy up coding))[/QUOTE]

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
this is awsome i like this i will use this and change some things thank you very mutch

Users who are viewing this thread