Cavejam a Cokemusic remake

Captain_Spork

Jan 5, 2021
About a year ago someone posted about Cavejam a Cokemusic/Cokestudios remake on this forum. Thought I'd place my own post as a lot has happened in the past year.

Cavejam is a remake of Cokestudios with pretty much all the old features in place and lots of new features. Go to to register.

Cokestudios was essentially a Habbo clone developed by Sulake for Coca Cola. The game was all about creating your own music, play that music in public venues, having other people vote for it which would gain you dB's (the ingame currency) allowing you to buy items/furniture from the catalog to design your own studio.

Cavejam is a remake of this game with the music mixing/playing/voting system in place but takes it to the next level by taking away a lot of limitations. Instead of designing your own studio you can basically create your own limitless world which kind of makes it a worldbuilding game.

Another big concept of Cavejam is the mining which kind of works like Minecraft. As a player you can mine ore (gold, diamonds, etc) in the mining world which can be sold for dB's. Also chests can be earned containing (rare) items. Mining is the fastest way to get rich and gain items through chests.

A few weeks ago the marketplace was added. It's possible as a player to sell your furniture/items on the marketplace. Ingame floortiles can be put down with 0.50, 0.75, 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 dollar. Putting an item on the floortile will put the item on the market. Other players can then buy this item from the marketplace. The currency used on the marketplace is Dogecoin (a crypto currency). Dogecoin can be deposited to the game and can also be withdrawn from the game. By playing the game you can actually make money by selling the items you gain through mining (i.e. gaining chests).
The game is free to play and remains to be so. However, players who don't really like to mine but want to build stuff can do so by buying the items from the marketplace. Players who rather mine can make a few bucks by selling their items (they don't want/need) on the marketplace. So the marketplace is by players/for players but for each transaction a fee is payed which goes to the developer to help keep the game alive (which imo is only fair).
I think this marketplace concept is pretty cool and adds a whole new meaning to crypto 'mining'.

Anyways, hope to welcome you someday to Cavejam. Currently it's a small community but it definitely has the potential to grow into something big.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread