Catalogue Issue

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
Hi DevBest,

I've recently checked the catalog on my friends hotel and in the catalog I can see that "wedding" furniture is not in the "Furniture" tab.

(screenshot):

Is there anyway to fix this? I have tried putting all the catalog_pages order_num from 1-64 *64 is end* and it doesn't work.

Thanks for any assistance.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
Why would he do either of what you two said? :S

In catalog_pages find 'furniture' and remember the id.
Then find 'Wedding', again in catalog_pages and set the parent_id to the id from furniture.

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
Aye guys chill out, I've done what everyone has just typed up. It still doesn't work.

What I did -
Changed order_num for ALL of the catalog_pages in "Themed Furni/Furniture" tab, such as American Idol / Anna / ect, but nothing worked. I then tried to DELETE the Furniture tab and make a new one with a new page_id changing the others parent_id to the exact same, still didn't work. I've tried whatever but nothing worked. This is pretty confusing I guess. I found a new catalog so can a MOD please close this thread. Thanks.

MonsterEnergy

May 9, 2014
All you had to do was move it under the section that you wanted. Like if you wanted it under themed, get the id for that section and change it. But since you found a new cata, not a big deal:p

Users who are viewing this thread