Catalogue furni does not load

Ziamerko

Mar 29, 2015
My cata furni doesnt load. Not in the catalogue unless i click on the different items, and in "habbo hand", it doesnt load neither.

Screenshot:

Also some minor buggs in the clothes.

Can someone provide a proper swf pack for plus emu release 2?

Im currently using swf pack by mario.

Thanks in advance.

(Asking here because, I've tried several but no luck. Yes I have googled).

Okay, so i tried another swf pack, but it got stuck on 76%, so I moved back to the other. Now the problem is fixed, but now the furnis in the rooms does not load lol..

Just changed "positions".

I have looked at console dev, and fixing all those link will be a pain the ass. The problem is that all the files are addressed differently. for an example, the client looks for a coin bag in hof_furni/50900/coin_bag.png, but I do not have any folder called 50900 in hof furni. Also, I did make one and then it worked indeed, but all the different furnitures have different folder addresses, and therefore fixing this would be a huge pain.

anyone who can help me?

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
Okay, so i tried another swf pack, but it got stuck on 76%, so I moved back to the other. Now the problem is fixed, but now the furnis in the rooms does not load lol..

Just changed "positions".

I have looked at console dev, and fixing all those link will be a pain the ass. The problem is that all the files are addressed differently. for an example, the client looks for a coin bag in hof_furni/50900/coin_bag.png, but I do not have any folder called 50900 in hof furni. Also, I did make one and then it worked indeed, but all the different furnitures have different folder addresses, and therefore fixing this would be a huge pain.

anyone who can help me?
Try using sledmores swf pack its on retro ripper.

Ziamerko

Mar 29, 2015
Try using sledmores swf pack its on retro ripper.
Tried, however it did not work. Got it fixed already, so please close this thread. If anyone have the same issue: the way i fixed it was completly random, but I had to change the "Icons" folder's name to "icon" and copy all the swfs from hof_furni into that folder, and paste all the pictures out in the hof_furni. Have both swf and icons in both folders. In hof_furni and in hof_furni/icon(s)

Im sure it's individual, my problem, however I hope this will help somebody else w/ same issue.

Users who are viewing this thread