Catalog & Theme

SN1FFHEAD

May 25, 2023
Hi guys,

I'm currently looking for someone to make a theme for a retro I am currently in the progress of and wanted to know if anyone has a fully working catalog in English? Will pay if needs be.

Thanks.

gray

Zipto.net
Jun 1, 2023
Not many people will give you a fully working catalogue. A lot of the tutorials on here have the catalogues within them. Your best bet is looking at Atom, Cosmic, etc. Then going from there, adding in new furni lines or getting custom ones made for. Wish you the best!

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Not many people will give you a fully working catalogue. A lot of the tutorials on here have the catalogues within them. Your best bet is looking at Atom, Cosmic, etc. Then going from there, adding in new furni lines or getting custom ones made for. Wish you the best!
this^^ personally my catalogue's took me years to design and sort out, nobody will give you a FULLY loaded catalogue with all interactions done without paying

SN1FFHEAD

May 25, 2023
Thank you both, I understand that people probably won't give me a fully working catalogue without paying, but I am willing to pay either way :)
this^^ personally my catalogue's took me years to design and sort out, nobody will give you a FULLY loaded catalogue with all interactions done without paying

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
No.

I hated sorting the catalogue out years ago I bet there’s a ton more to add, a good catalogue will give you a good hotel though.
100% same, i've literally built mine from 2015's base catalogue, literally added every single furni line in it, it's took me so much time, money would be nice for my work but i'd never sell it

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
100% same, i've literally built mine from 2015's base catalogue, literally added every single furni line in it, it's took me so much time, money would be nice for my work but i'd never sell it
I know what you mean, when you’ve put so much time into it you kinda don’t want anyone else to use it. I released one years ago and all these new hotels would look the exact same.

Ultra

Posting Freak
Jan 7, 2011
it's 2023 now tho, would you do it now?
I haven't played retros since I did it (December 2020), so probably not unfortunately. It is still a good base to add the new furni lines to since I fixed probably 99% of the interactions and organized it cleanly, but all depends on if someone's willing to spend a couple days adding the new furni. Maybe even if the retro scene wasn't dead I'd do it for the hell of it, but don't see it worth doing in this day and age.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
I haven't played retros since I did it (December 2020), so probably not unfortunately. It is still a good base to add the new furni lines to since I fixed probably 99% of the interactions and organized it cleanly, but all depends on if someone's willing to spend a couple days adding the new furni. Maybe even if the retro scene wasn't dead I'd do it for the hell of it, but don't see it worth doing in this day and age.
i've fixed all interactions, names, pricing and done new catalogue teasers & headers of all mine furni and added every furni line, i actually love doing it tho so

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
The last thing you should be doing is trusting a random who came here and is desperate for dev work, do your research, ask questions and don't give access are always good rules of thumb for anybody seeing this ^ :)

Kripted

May 20, 2023
Yea Puffin I Already Found It Crazy He Still Up Here I Exposed Him Already
-Kemba
The last thing you should be doing is trusting a random who came here and is desperate for dev work, do your research, ask questions and don't give access are always good rules of thumb for anybody seeing this ^ :)

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
Yea Puffin I Already Found It Crazy He Still Up Here I Exposed Him Already
-Kemba
I figured it may have been but didn’t wanna outright accuse just in case. I believe this is the same person who went under the name Krews on this forum awhile back and also scammed a few people

Kripted

May 20, 2023
I figured it may have been but didn’t wanna outright accuse just in case. I believe this is the same person who went under the name Krews on this forum awhile back and also scammed a few people
Yea Most Likely Bro The Dude Say The Same Thing everytime He Say He's a good developer hes managed multiple hotels myhabb.xhabbo and another one but the dude can't provide no ss or proof of anything he did his only thing he do is scam and try and give people arpys plug lol another nath puff

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
Yea Most Likely Bro The Dude Say The Same Thing everytime He Say He's a good developer hes managed multiple hotels myhabb.xhabbo and another one but the dude can't provide no ss or proof of anything he did his only thing he do is scam and try and give people arpys plug lol another nath puff
myhabb lmao yeah thats definitly the Krews dude who went around scamming people a couple months back
yikes
sad to see he is still at it

Kripted

May 20, 2023
myhabb lmao yeah thats definitly the Krews dude who went around scamming people a couple months back
yikes
sad to see he is still at it
whats even sadder is he 's only getting on people vps to so call "help" and gets their ip and boots them.Lol I Had Played Him An Acted Like I Was Finna get Him a Job With me Then Put His Skills On The Line Dude Don't Even Know How To Setup hk only thing he can provide is plugins🤣
Post automatically merged:

I'm sure somebody will help you for free, you don't need to pay for something that small and easy to do.
If you need a hand though, I will help. Just dm
your literally the same dude named @420
Atp We Must Get @Admins To Do Something About U Your Just In The Community Make Others Experience Bad xD
To Many Fake Personalitys That Scam Bro The Community Will Start Speaking On This!!!

Last edited:

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017
whats even sadder is he 's only getting on people vps to so call "help" and gets their ip and boots them.Lol I Had Played Him An Acted Like I Was Finna get Him a Job With me Then Put His Skills On The Line Dude Don't Even Know How To Setup hk only thing he can provide is plugins🤣
Post automatically merged:

your literally the same dude named @420
Atp We Must Get @Admins To Do Something About U Your Just In The Community Make Others Experience Bad xD
To Many Fake Personalitys That Scam Bro The Community Will Start Speaking On This!!!
Don't see why people are giving vps access, tell them to setup their own dev environment on their pc to do the work and see how fast they don't respond or change attitude.

p.s you could've said u were kemba i didnt even realise haha

Users who are viewing this thread