Catalog issue - plus emu r2

Chased

Jan 3, 2019
keep facing this issue with plus emu r2 whenever you click a letter it does nothing to does anyone know how to fix this problem please?
all my swfs are set up correctly and everything else works perfectly but the catalog.

Attachments

• plusemu thing.png
    plusemu thing.png
    150.4 KB · Views: 80

Cen0n

Nov 1, 2015
table: catalog_pages

When you add "parent_id" with the value "-1", it sits at the top, then removes all that are -1 and leaves only what you want

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
keep facing this issue with plus emu r2 whenever you click a letter it does nothing to does anyone know how to fix this problem please?
all my swfs are set up correctly and everything else works perfectly but the catalog.
Use the catalogue provided with the R2 emulator download link. This doesn’t happen.

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
Was this resolved or no? I read the thread, I think it was resolved, but if you didn't understand what others said, just do UPDATE catalog_pages SET page_id = (some_id) WHERE page_id = -1, it'll change all of those others page to a set ID, then just set the pages you want as categories as -1 afterwards.

Chased

Jan 3, 2019
Was this resolved or no? I read the thread, I think it was resolved, but if you didn't understand what others said, just do UPDATE catalog_pages SET page_id = (some_id) WHERE page_id = -1, it'll change all of those others page to a set ID, then just set the pages you want as categories as -1 afterwards.

Sorted thankyou, could you help me add furni to hotel please the latest ones? sorry for being a noob guys

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
@Chased As wolfraid said, the revision of Plus kinda doesn't matter for furniture, the only case in which it'd matter is if the swfs were for r63a, then you'd have to get the swfs with graphic tags for Plus Emulator, but my Discord is Joseph#8099, if you have any additional problems, shoot me a DM, I may be able to help you out.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
It kind of does matter as the tables wouldn’t add up. Since he’s a noob the furniture and catalog items tables have more and different columns in them giving you a syntax error.

R1 and R2 are both great emulators to use, youd just have to make sure the columns are the same in the table and in the code you’re executing.

Users who are viewing this thread