Catalog Developer

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Hi all,

I am looking for some people to help with the catalog. I have 130+ members waiting for the hotel to publicly open, however the catalog is needing work. Adding latest furni etc. SWFS work such as editing the colour tabs etc is also something I am looking for however Catalog developer is the main role I am looking for currently. Please contact me here by replying or [REMOVED]. Happy to answer any questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Doesn't take long to add them all yourself.
I know however I am a bit busy with other stuff as well since I'm doing this alone, and would prefer someone more experienced then me to help out with SWFS.

KimStar

Habbo Guardian
Feb 18, 2012
Hi all,

I am looking for some people to help with the catalog. I have 130+ members waiting for the hotel to publicly open, however the catalog is needing work. Adding latest furni etc. SWFS work such as editing the colour tabs etc is also something I am looking for however Catalog developer is the main role I am looking for currently. Please contact me here by replying or [REMOVED]. Happy to answer any questions.
I will help you index your catalogue as it is, then you need to find another to add and edit stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread