cant figure out how to change login redirects, [s] remove fb tag, [s] fix id, [s] change enter hotel directory

nelop

Oct 24, 2011
- compiled everything I've been trying to fix for few days -
Hoping can help, sorry so many! Every time I give up I start a different problem, managed to fix a lot but these are persistently reminding me I haven't fixed them! I'm sure its probably a simple solution, but I haven't been in the retro world in years since two days ago.
[]1. When signing into my site, I'm redirected to localhost/index instead of my URL. I tried changing things in the index.php but nothing has helped, I don't know if I'm looking in wrong spot?
[]2. as seen in this screen shot, there's an annoying fb tag on the top I've searched and searched, but have not figured out where it is. I don't find it on the individual pages so I assuming its elsewhere?
[]3. I tried using developer mode, and saw the link to it through there, but in the .php itself that and img is non-existent. How do I find it? ID image
[]4. The top corner enter hotel button takes to https:// which doesn't load client fully, stops at 76%. how can i remove the S? I've found it in a .php and tried many changes to fix but none have worked.

I'm using FluxCMS from !
edit: bonus question! how can i get rid of all this space??

Last edited:

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
For the image, use CTRL + Shift + I, and go to console to find the missing image. The Facebook tag is probably not on a page, but it's on the header page with the menu, etc.

nelop

Oct 24, 2011
For the image, use CTRL + Shift + I, and go to console to find the missing image. The Facebook tag is probably not on a page, but it's on the header page with the menu, etc.
hi! thanks for the reply. I did try the developer console to find the missing image, and I found that it's being redirected incorrectly, now the html line that it shows it's at does not exist. thats the wall im at : ( I've tried pasting the code from developer console to replace the one here where I found the ID. Facebook THANKS! I was looking for a header.php but I totally forgot to use the search bar, so decided to use it since you mentioned it again and what do you know, found it! : )
EDIT: This also helped with the https problem ! two in one thanks again
EDIT: turns out there was a secret folder I didn't look in but it had all the documents I needed to fix almost everything! Thanks to you !! thank you

Last edited:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
[]1. When signing into my site, I'm redirected to localhost/index instead of my URL. I tried changing things in the index.php but nothing has helped, I don't know if I'm looking in wrong spot?
This will be changed in your CMS config.php index or the global (haven't looked at Flux before).

nelop

Oct 24, 2011
This will be changed in your CMS config.php index or the global (haven't looked at Flux before).
Thanks for the suggestion, with this I checked every .php file with the names but no luck! : (
In the index.php though there is this,
HTML:
<div id="login-form-container">
    <a href="#home" id="habbo-logo"></a>

<form action="{url}/index" method="post">
but I don't see how that'd redirect to localhost/index. I tried changing it to {cdnurl} and typing domain itself, still no luck

Users who are viewing this thread