Cant Create Room Nitro V2

Lariesse

Apr 13, 2022
I was designing the ui colors, when i try to create room i cant create any helps?
You must be registered for see images attach

yilmazev

Jul 2, 2019
lmao nice scam attempt. Obviously room creation works in the the official version.
i get the same error when i use the latest version of nitro but when I replaced it with Leet's files there was no problem
nitro link: (latest version)
Post automatically merged:

not true. the issue was fixed on the dev branch of nitro-react.
If you want, I can install the latest version of nitro again for you, you can easily see the error. to fix the error you need to use leet's js file

olliedean

ollie.cool
Jan 28, 2013
i get the same error when i use the latest version of nitro but when I replaced it with Leet's files there was no problem
nitro link: (latest version)
Post automatically merged:

If you want, I can install the latest version of nitro again for you, you can easily see the error. to fix the error you need to use leet's js file
you've been on my retro and seen that room models are fixed on it. It is literally a bug that was fixed on the dev branch of nitro. You need to use the dev branch, not main branch.

yilmazev

Jul 2, 2019
you've been on my retro and seen that room models are fixed on it. It is literally a bug that was fixed on the dev branch of nitro. You need to use the dev branch, not main branch.
Thanks for information,

Users who are viewing this thread