Can't connect.

Freak

May 23, 2019
Hello, My hotel was fully working yesterday, but today when I tried to log in I just got redirected to the /me page.

Everyone else can connect to it, it's just me it doesn't work for. I tried connecting through the VPN and through my own computer but I still cant connect. What could the issue be?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Hello, My hotel was fully working yesterday, but today when I tried to log in I just got redirected to the /me page.

Everyone else can connect to it, it's just me it doesn't work for. I tried connecting through the VPN and through my own computer but I still cant connect. What could the issue be?
MySQL errors in the emulator logs folder?

Freak

May 23, 2019
MySQL errors in the emulator logs folder?
Date/Time: 2019-05-22 14:37:27,717
Thread: 127
Error in query:
INSERT INTO bots_petdata (id,type,race,color,experience,energy,createstamp) VALUES (1, 28,@1race,@1color,0,100,UNIX_TIMESTAMP())
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY'
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at Plus.Database.Adapter.QueryAdapter.RunQuery() in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\Database\Adapter\QueryAdapter.cs:line 167

thats the latest error.

Users who are viewing this thread