Can someone make me a Habbo Retro?

Tooley

May 29, 2011
Ok. So Basically I have tried endlessly to make my own but I just cant do it. The closest I got was when I made it using Debbo v3.5 and when I tried to create an account it either disconnected or said that the password needed to be more than 6 characters long when it was. If someone can make me one. Either Hamachi or Non Hamachi then that would be great. I would either repay you somehow or make you Co-Owner.
Thanks and I hope you can help me!

Matrix

May 8, 2011
I've found that with making retros it's much easier just to learn how to set them up and how they work than get someone to do it for you. Even if they do set it up for you you'll get php errors, having to edit things in PMA and things you won't understand. Best way to learn is to take a look inside PHPRetro and tutorial sections.

Zack

Jul 12, 2010
I've found that with making retros it's much easier just to learn how to set them up and how they work than get someone to do it for you. Even if they do set it up for you you'll get php errors, having to edit things in PMA and things you won't understand. Best way to learn is to take a look inside PHPRetro and tutorial sections.

This isn't php it's old school.

Tooley

May 29, 2011
Yeah maybe but most of the tuts are crap. And the links dont work. The person that makes me one could join he staff team and take it from there.

Tooley

May 29, 2011
Can someone make me one? Preferably a Uber one for free? (So a without Hamachi Retro) They might have to fix bugs for me. If you make it well then I might even pay you for it.

Tooley

May 29, 2011
What?

-------------------------- Post merged 52 Days 8 Hours after original post. ---------------------------

Is there anyone that can make me a Uber CMS Retro for free? I just want my own hotel. Jesus. Its not hard. Please?

LOOKATYOU

May 9, 2011
What?

-------------------------- Post merged 52 Days 8 Hours after original post. ---------------------------
Tooley if you still need help I can help you I sent you a pm
Is there anyone that can make me a Uber CMS Retro for free? I just want my own hotel. Jesus. Its not hard. Please?

My last post failed stupid phone, anyway I can do this with you if you like? I sent you a pm.

Users who are viewing this thread