Show DevBest Can some one make me CMS ?

ateateate

Jun 12, 2013
my notepad++ got crashed and i have to fix my laptop to continue using it!

if you can make me CMS i want one named TamboCMS and make it cool please

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011
No one would ever write a fully functional CMS for free to anyone - in this forum at least. Also, if you're going to code, atleast use a better editor like Sublime Text 2/3.

academic

Nov 17, 2011
Their is no point in saying to go out and learn to code your own CMS because obviously, from this post, it suggests that you are not willing to go forward with such a project. However, if you are referring to getting a website done, this is vastly different to a CMS, and someone may be more willing to do so.

Although, if you're indeed asking for a CMS, you better start pulling out the wallet, because a CMS needs many hours, and entails a good set of skills to build it to an efficient status.

However, it may be even better to go for an alternative like (for blogging, personal) or maybe even try (CMS) and with a bit of playing around you can have your own ready made CMS.

Hope this helped.

j4ke

Nov 4, 2012
There is plenty of CMS's out there. And many themes for Rev! To get a fully functional custom CMS you would need to pay!

Cronus

Cerberus Founder/Developer
Jul 19, 2013
I know... I am suggesting Rev because he wants someone to code a custom CMS for free. Which isn't going to happen. So I was like use Rev it's easy to customize the themes.

I mean in general I don't think hes talking baobut retors

Mee

May 4, 2012
Surely if you're able to access the internet and come onto DevBest, you'd be more than able to download Notepad++ unless you're operating on a computer which was made in the 90's

Users who are viewing this thread