Can Some One Make Me a Retro Details Below

Aimee

Jul 23, 2011
Could Some One make me a v23 ? I Have DCRS VARS AND TEXT You can do it over teamivwer if you want im not that good with all this geeky stuff so please help me :) :) you can even be owner thanks Aimee -;x

Metrix

Jul 21, 2011
if you're not good with it then learn.

there's no point making one if you can't maintain it, and that goes for everyone that asks the same thing.

Everyone wants people to do it for them when they don't even do a little bit of googling around ^^

Aimee

Jul 23, 2011
I Have Its Just last time i got it all wrong ect if anyone could find me some videos ect ill be grateful Thanks Aimee-;x

Metrix

Jul 21, 2011
Look for a tutorial to follow then, there's hundreds. Most people post threads like this then wonder why their hotel ends up hacked or why they get bugs.

Aimee

Jul 23, 2011
Im Not a geek i know how to manage it just dont know how to make it properly x so if you could help me ect or someone else k thanks :)

Lounge

#dat habbo nigga
Apr 12, 2012
Could Some One make me a v23 ? I Have DCRS VARS AND TEXT You can do it over teamivwer if you want im not that good with all this geeky stuff so please help me :) :) you can even be owner thanks Aimee -;x
"
I think you posted the wrong " Forum " Delete this and set it on " Habbo Support "

Moderator Please delete this Thread.

Momet45

Nov 27, 2011
ahh god you can better be a PHP coder or know how to code if you really want a safe and a hotel full of customs n stuff

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
Im Not a geek i know how to manage it just dont know how to make it properly x so if you could help me ect or someone else k thanks :)
you dont have to be a Geek to know about how to make a hotel or coding lang.

___​
(' U.U ')​
\ |--| /​
/-i-\​

Users who are viewing this thread