Can some make a Fantage.com private server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie

Apr 4, 2012
A website called iFantage was ment to bring out a private server for Fantage.com but 3 years later nothing.. and I was really excited so can someone with experience have a go at making it?.

EpicBanana

Apr 29, 2012
:confused: Nobody Can Create A Fantage Server If SomeOne Does They'll Need To Draw Millions Of Avatars

Adidas

Retro Developer
May 6, 2012
Never heard of Fantage. I'll check it out and let you know if I can make a server for it.

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
Never heard of Fantage. I'll check it out and let you know if I can make a server for it.
OFT: You said you can code HTML and just learning PHP. How can you make the server if you do not even program yet?

:confused: Nobody Can Create A Fantage Server If SomeOne Does They'll Need To Draw Millions Of Avatars
Not really. They could just rip it since they're going to do an emulation of Fantage.

Adidas

Retro Developer
May 6, 2012
OFT: You said you can code HTML and just PHP. How can you make the server if you do not even program yet?

I don't know. Just thought of that. My step-dad could though.

At0m

Sep 10, 2011
Never heard about it... Not sure about the possibility, but, one thing I know, isn´t good to make a private server of this game... '-'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread