(Can pay). Pathfinder problem

Ziamerko

Mar 29, 2015
Issue is that I need a specific pathfinder for a minigame in habbo, called Old habbo football.
I think dreampathfinder from butterfly/bcstorm is suitable, and i need an emulator with equivalent walking.

I can pay for either old bcstorm and butterfly files (need swfs too) or just someone recode plusemu or something.
(havent been able to find any working bcstorm/butterfly/firewind or any whom works.
Price can be discussed, pm for more or add my discord
BlessedxD#1140

Parsov

May 18, 2016
Issue is that I need a specific pathfinder for a minigame in habbo, called Old habbo football.
I think dreampathfinder from butterfly/bcstorm is suitable, and i need an emulator with equivalent walking.

I can pay for either old bcstorm and butterfly files (need swfs too) or just someone recode plusemu or something.
(havent been able to find any working bcstorm/butterfly/firewind or any whom works.
Price can be discussed, pm for more or add my discord
BlessedxD#1140

My Plus Emulator which I released not long ago has a re-made football different than plus. Has achievements done aswell.
It has ASTAR pathfinder I wouldn't say it's perfect as I didn't finish the work on it but I could say it's useable.

I'm not entirely sure what you are looking for though.
If you could show us an example it would be lovely.

Ziamerko

Mar 29, 2015
Yeah I can see why you think I am talking about regular habbo football.

But im aiming for the old version. With z shelfes. its played like this:

Some known issues with plusemu pathfinder is that when you click for example on a zshelf in a room like on the on on the video, it moves to the closest square. On plus Emu, it does not walk at all, as its an object blocking.
Post automatically merged:

I dont have any videos exactly showing how the pathfinder works.

However, the ideal one, is not fast one. Preferably slow like astar:
( )
. Also it cannot identify users as an object, so one shall be able to spamclick, like in a line. And move to closest square when clicking on a object, whom you cant interact with.

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019

Some known issues with plusemu pathfinder is that when you click for example on a zshelf in a room like on the on on the video, it moves to the closest square. On plus Emu, it does not walk at all, as its an object blocking.

( )
. Also it cannot identify users as an object, so one shall be able to spamclick, like in a line. And move to closest square when clicking on a object, whom you cant interact with.
fdadc8f2d7c1e838f0b0bcb493936b22.gif

Parsov

May 18, 2016

( )

You must be registered for see images attach

You can find the perfect PathFinder from Mango Emulator it's in C# so if you use Plus Emulator it won't be hard to move.
You'll just need to change a few things. The Above one is an approximate replica of Mangos.

Users who are viewing this thread