Can I have your attention please

LeCeejay

Dec 25, 2010
I apologize if I am not allowed to do this (Rasta), but I wanna get this as much publicity as possible.
** I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM GET ANY FUNDS FROM THIS, IT GOES STRAIGHT TO MERLIN **
Hello there Devbest, I have recently encountered a charity event in which is called " " and I am participating in such event, and the challenge is:

WHAT'S

PLUMPY NUT?

Pretty much just as it sounds! It’s an edible peanut paste, packed with calories andvitamins, that is specially formulated to feed starving children.
Plumpy’Nut® is the last resort for many children in East Africa. They come to us when they are severely malnourished and their lives are in danger. It can take up to eight weeks to stabilise children.
In 2012, Merlin has saved the lives of countless children using nutty pastes just like this.

HOW TO EAT NUTS AND SAVE LIVES

Plumpy’Nut is the last resort for many children in East Africa. They come to us when they are severely malnourished and their lives are in danger. It can take up to eight weeks to stabilise children like Grassadieu.
We’re challenging you to live off Plumpy’Nut for just one day.
By challenging people over Twitter we want you to spread the message far and wide and raise money to save the lives of . So what are you waiting for?
Now, my aim is to raise a small sum of £50 at least, if you could help support such charity work then my VirginMoneyGiving page is accessible .

Thanks for reading
(Brief readers, VirginMoneyPage link: )

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Its approved on my behalf as donations are sent directly and you come in contact with none of the money if i am correct?

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
If you really wanted to help them, you would have letted them donate directly to the fund:

LeCeejay

Dec 25, 2010
Its approved on my behalf as donations are sent directly and you come in contact with none of the money if i am correct?
Yes, I have 0% access to the money, it's given straight through Virgin Money Giving which is a non-profit organisation.

If you really wanted to help them, you would have letted them donate directly to the fund:
And if you cared to visit their "How do you do it" page, it says you have to register for VirginMoneyGiving. ( )

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Yes, I have 0% access to the money, it's given straight through Virgin Money Giving which is a non-profit organisation.

And if you cared to visit their "How do you do it" page, it says you have to register for VirginMoneyGiving. ( )
I searched further if you had any access to the money, my fault, and my apology's for it. Good luck with the donations, however I'm not going to donate myself because imo there are other funds more needed than this.

LeCeejay

Dec 25, 2010
I searched further if you had any access to the money, my fault, and my apology's for it. Good luck with the donations, however I'm not going to donate myself because imo there are other funds more needed than this.
It's fine, I've personally donated to a friend doing this challenge, and I know he's got no way shape or form access to the money.

I understand your reasons, and I respect them - thanks for viewing anyways :)

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Just donated £1 and got 25p gift aid. Sorry for a small donation but it's all I had on PayPal at the time.

Goodluck with the challenge.

Users who are viewing this thread