Recruiting Calling Management and Developers! $$$

Calicrook

Jul 20, 2014
bling.gif

Hello
Im looking for some Habbo managers and developers that can help me get a retro up and started, since I'm busy working and things like that. This is a big hobby for me but I cant always be on so I'm looking for some people to help.
I already have a VPS and Domain name pointing to the VPS. It will be running IIS.
What I am looking for
  • Graphic Manager / News Manager proficient using a graphic designing software
  • Server Manager / Coder ( someone who can maintain the server and keep bringing things to the table, make us different ) Will be in charge of maintaining the Website, Database, and Emulator.
I don't believe in working for free, but I also do not believe in getting paid for nothing.
If you have to time to do it and don't feel like starting everything by yourself then go ahead and contact me and be part of the HabMash Team!

Contact on pm here or for a quicker response please contact me on KIK at Fackyomudda

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Hi I can do all the things stated above! I have a live preview of a retro I currently own custom index coded by me and I have a lot more custom un-released index's
add my skype: dan10kent

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
bling.gif

Hello
Im looking for some Habbo managers and developers that can help me get a retro up and started, since I'm busy working and things like that. This is a big hobby for me but I cant always be on so I'm looking for some people to help.
I already have a VPS and Domain name pointing to the VPS. It will be running IIS.
What I am looking for
  • Server Manager / Coder ( someone who can maintain the server and keep bringing things to the table, make us different ) Will be in charge of maintaining the Website, Database, and Emulator.
I don't believe in working for free, but I also do not believe in getting paid for nothing.
If you have to time to do it and don't feel like starting everything by yourself then go ahead and contact me and be part of the HabMash Team!

Contact on pm here or for a quicker response please contact me on KIK at Fackyomudda

You stated that you have a VPS,Domain? but have you bought DDoS Protection?

DrPepper

I drink myself on a regular basis get over it
Jul 14, 2012
If you are looking for any in-game staff applicants add my Skype, newbloodz, but if not good luck with what you are looking for! I could be a news manager on top of an in-game staff member by the way, just to throw that out there! Thank you for your time.

Rama

Jan 4, 2011
bling.gif

Hello
What I am looking for

I am interested and have experience in managing a hotel, add my skype ramareddysunny

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
Hello Rama, He has already found a person for the job.

Users who are viewing this thread