Image Calling all Game Of thrones lovers

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
So, I got my GoT tee :D

hcfXYse.jpg

It was really cheap for me, Like not even 4 $ - ehehehe :D Going to order more soon-ish.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
WHERE DID YOU GET THIS!?
At our local indian store, they had alot of game of throne tees , I am going to order more the next week, Like 5-6 more.. They were only 3.80 dollars per tee and if I get more than 4 tee's I get discount of around 40% on total bill :p

Might even start selling these tee's on ebay at 15$ per cos one of my mate did it

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
The originals wouldn't generally cost 3.80 dollars or whatever? I'm sure they'd cost more.
The original price of this was 15$ , I got em in discount + they're imported from UK so I believe they are original.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
The original price of this was 15$ , I got em in discount + they're imported from UK so I believe they are original.
Imported from UK? Owned by indians? it's Fake, Theres hundreds of items round UK what are fake, they all come from Markets. especially at that price? you really think its real at that price difference? It might be real but still because it's from UK doesn't mean its Real.

If you went to UK and went to a place called Skegness Market You'll understand what I mean, All them get imported aswell And they use the fake term "came off back of a lorry (truck)"

Looks Nice though ahaha!

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Imported from UK? Owned by indians? it's Fake, Theres hundreds of items round UK what are fake, they all come from Markets. especially at that price? you really think its real at that price difference? It might be real but still because it's from UK doesn't mean its Real.

If you went to UK and went to a place called Skegness Market You'll understand what I mean, All them get imported aswell And they use the fake term "came off back of a lorry (truck)"

Looks Nice though ahaha!
fake or real who the fuck cares anyway.. it was 3$ well spent, I am happy with it which is what all matters.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Indeed. They look really good, regardless of the price.
I got 2 more, One saying, " A lannister always pays his debts" and another one saying " Crows before hoes" they'll be here next tuesday or something like that, I'll post pics!

Users who are viewing this thread