• Meh

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bleep

PHP - HTML - CSS - JAVA ✔
Oct 19, 2012
I just completed ghosts and in my opinion, it was a great game.

Everything was done so well and I applaud Activision and Infinity Ward on the success of the campaign. The ending is what really got me, it was a strong ending and made me wonder what'd be coming next. I sat through the credits.. mainly for the Eminem but at the end I caught a glimpse of Logan (I'm assuming) stuck inside a cage thing. Could this be clues to the next game? I'm guessing the story is going to carry on after this and I really hope it does. Ghosts has a great campaign it's just they should've focused as much on multiplayer as they did on the campaign as a lot of their fans are in it for just the multiplayer, which is stupid but it makes the developers more money.

If they don't make a Ghosts 2 that'll be an extreme disappointment but if they don't, they don't.

What do you think comes next?

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Campaign was awesome.. just completely amazing (wish it continues) but the multiplayer.. disappointed again because of their shitty engine. They need to start developing good games with their profits because Call of Duty make so much money than Battlefield so i dont know how they would have the crappiest engine tbh.

I just wish in the next call of duty they make it more realistic so buildings fall down.. Non of this spy drones and future crap as its just general bullshit.

Users who are viewing this thread