Call of Duty Blacks Ops 2

AdinWilliam

Dec 27, 2011
Anyone excited for call of duty blacks ops 2 game. This is the upcoming game of call of duty series. All the games of this series are awesome and i am sure this game will be the best game of 2012. What do you think about this???

, just visit @ onlinegamesway.com orlike onlinegamesway.com on facebook @

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
I'm only going to buy it for zombies. I'm looking forward to GTA V the most. Apparently it's being released next month but I reckon spring 2013.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
When the information was first leaked on the game, I thought it looked terrible, but now I don't know whether it looks good, or bad; but I'm still going to bye it because everyone will be playing it.

Like I am mostly looking forward to another game, and that's FIFA 13. I'll be purchasing that on a later date.

Pikachuu

Aug 20, 2012
I pre-ordered Black ops 2 on the fact that you get the nuketown 2025 map, and it has now been confirmed that you also get nuketown zombies alongside it. I've read up on the game and seen a couple more bits to do with it and it seems like a nice game.

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
When the information was first leaked on the game, I thought it looked terrible, but now I don't know whether it looks good, or bad; but I'm still going to bye it because everyone will be playing it.

Like I am mostly looking forward to another game, and that's FIFA 13. I'll be purchasing that on a later date.
Usually leaks don't look exactly pretty, considering how their still being developed.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
To attract buyers? The company doesn't want it out. That's why its called a leak.
Treyarch were the people to leak the information...
Leaking information doesn't mean that some idiot has gave away vital details of the subject without permission...

Olly

Nov 26, 2011
I've never been excited for a call of duty game... And i never will, and this whole game of the year thing i reckon the whole entire devbest forum will disagree with me, but i think it's going to be wwe 13. But that is just in my opinion so yeah.

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Anyone excited for call of duty blacks ops 2 game. This is the upcoming game of call of duty series. All the games of this series are awesome and i am sure this game will be the best game of 2012. What do you think about this???

, just visit @ onlinegamesway.com orlike onlinegamesway.com on facebook @

more like worst game of the year

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
I just buy it for the new zombies, and multiplayer. I'm also trying to own the whole COD collection!

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
I will not be pre-ordering Black Ops II because I think they should have just stopped the Black Ops series and start a fresh new one.Black Ops multiplayer was just awful and the zombies was okay.I will be getting GTA V and Halo 4.

Users who are viewing this thread