Call of Duty Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare "Zombies"?

Zephyrus

Wanderer
Sep 28, 2011
From a few pictures that where released and videos included, I have noticed a lot of controversy whether there will be "Zombies" or some sort of other life form other than human. It is said that zombies may be sold separately or with a DLC. Thanks to a press release sent from retailer GameStop today, though, a surprise Zombies Mode might also be included. Though it's not clear if Zombies Mode is exclusive to the Season Pass, it's definitely mentioned as returning in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

But what do we know and what makes us think that there will be a "Zombies" mode?

Well recently I searched Modern Warfare Zombies into google, and I found a few images displaying undead humans, running in the map "Riot", although it looks similar to the Black Ops 2 Zombies map, Mob Of The Dead.
Advanced-Warfare-Zombies.jpg
Another exciting picture that shows a XBOX Advanced Warfare controller with the zombies round symbols shocked alot of the call of duty community:

advanced_warfare_zombies1.jpg

What are your thoughts and what do you think about this? Do you have more information of zombies?

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
I thought it was already confirmed as DLC in-game?
Yeah I heard the same. Also saw a news post recently on how it wouldn't involve needing the season pass to play. Not sure how true either of those are but I'm kind of hoping they are true.

Users who are viewing this thread