Recruiting [C++, GFX] GunZ Programmer & Designer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eronisch

Web Developer
Jan 1, 2011
Revolution Gamers, Founded by Escobar & Seiko (known from almost every pserver.)
is now in BETA, we will update the client/server in the upcoming weeks. Some amount of work is done already, but there still has to be done alot of work. The Revolution Gamers team has the financial resources, experience, dedication, management, contacts, certain ways of approaching large game communities. We are a dedicated team that wants to save GunZ from its death position, this game is so unique and has alot of potential! To build a big community needs time and effort, we are ready for this, we will not stop.

Hiring:

we request the assistance of Developers who meet the following requirements:
  • Atleast 18 years old.
  • Speak, write decent english in a Professional way.
  • You need experience, we can't effort losing to much time (there is always a place to learn)
  • Mature behaviour.
  • Dedicated.
  • Friendly/Respectful to everyone.
  • Work on projects, and communicate regarding future plans.

we're currently in need of:
  • 1 C++ programmer who knows the source code of GunZ, fairly easy projects/tasks.
  • 1 GFX developer, projects/tasks will be, interface, logo, loadingscreens, banners, events.

Revolution Gamers is a non-profit organisation, the server expenses have been purchased out of our own hands. This doesn't mean that our developers won't get rewarded, this depends on your activity, decication, effort and work you put in Revolution Gamers, on a longer term we can work things out.

I hope I have provided enough information about what we are looking for, projects, plans etc.
Questions can be discussed in PM.

Interested? Reply or pm me!

Thank you for your time,

Kind Regards,

The Revolution Gamers Team ~

We are still looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread