Recruiting c# Developer

DarkFire

Mar 10, 2014
Good morning people,

My colleague Daniele and I are at the urgent search for a client-side developer to fix bugs.

We are willing to pay any money as long as a good Fix Bugs job is done.

PM ME!

Queso

echo 'Web Developer';
Nov 29, 2016
More explanation please? What exactly do you want done? Add my Discord for faster response, Queso#1997

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
I could be interested, add me on discord, Azz#0034
Do not work with this guy, he is a complete waste of time.
Dealt with him in the past -
I think the thread I link summons him up perfectly.

OT: I can get in touch with Shawn AKA Velaski and see if he is willing to help you?

Azz

I am God
Jan 15, 2017

OT: I can get in touch with Shawn AKA Velaski and see if he is willing to help you?

Please read the thread properly, it states that even another dev states the guys were money hungry. Whats your old user as i dont recall working with you?

Now i have a refreshed memory, i recall who you are. You're that broke kid who scammed people e.g. Blasteh. Go and shave your teeth pal and come back with a cleaner and healthier attitude. Years since that happened. Grow up whilst your at it ye.

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
Please read the thread properly, it states that even another dev states the guys were money hungry. Whats your old user as i dont recall working with you?

Now i have a refreshed memory, i recall who you are. You're that broke kid who scammed people e.g. Blasteh. Go and shave your teeth pal and come back with a cleaner and healthier attitude. Years since that happened. Grow up whilst your at it ye.
@Blasteh I mean I didn’t scam Tyler but lmao alright. And no, I’m guy who welcomed you to Shawn and Kie.
I’m not here to argue, I’m simply telling people I advise them not to work with you, from my personal experiences you’re not at good teamwork, unless you’ve changed of course but judging by that past I’d assume you haven’t:)
Thanks

Azz

I am God
Jan 15, 2017
@Blasteh I mean I didn’t scam Tyler but lmao alright. And no, I’m guy who welcomed you to Shawn and Kie.
I’m not here to argue, I’m simply telling people I advise them not to work with you, from my personal experiences you’re not at good teamwork, unless you’ve changed of course but judging by that past I’d assume you haven’t:)
Thanks
Understandable, aint here to cause dramas. Personally things are different but i guess you wouldn't know unless you worked with me.

Queso

echo 'Web Developer';
Nov 29, 2016
Lol, 2018 and people still arguing over what they've done for other people. Habbo has a year and thee-fourths of a year left, calm down, why argue over pointless things, and why bring up the past, it is what it is, no going back, no changing it, so why complain? Move on, crying over it won't change anything. I don't see why people cry over being scammed to begin with, you made the choice to trust that person, you should've looked into them more before giving them your "valuable" money, clearly it's not that important to you, otherwise you would make sure the person has a background in that area, and make sure they can be trusted.

Users who are viewing this thread