Recruiting C# Developer Required (EMULATOR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyBroad

Dec 11, 2010
2zf0du1.jpg
A Bit About Me
So, in the past I've owned various hotels and I've decided i'm going to open a new one. How ever when i say new i technically mean bring back a past hotel of mine named Habshack, this hotel closed before it's time due to a rename how ever this was the hotel that I first began to care about more than just money with. I put a lot of effort into Habshack and then Habflux which it was renamed too. Back then I was still somewhat of a part time designer and just focused on looks for the hotel but this has now changed and content is just as important.

Whats Required From The Developer?
Basically you will need to have an in-depth knowledge of C# as I like my hotels to be unique, this means custom features and bug fixes are part of the job. I was trying SkyWave 4 but the emulator just didn't cut it with me which is why now I am looking for someone who can be motivated to create a great environment for users to play and one that is not just your bog-standard habbo copy but something you can say proudly that you built this part and what not.

What Do We Already Have?
We currently have a team of me (Designer/Web Developer) & Antony (Web Developer) the CMS being used on HabShack has been completely built from the ground up and is a completely custom design that only we have, I know at some point people will begin to try and rip the theme but it still wont be the advanced CMS that we have created.

What will you gain from this?
Once the hotel is profitable and has somewhat of a stockpile to keep the hotel running you will see a percentage of revenue after costs, this is not a determined price as from week to week retros make varied amounts of money

Can You See Some Pictures?
I am willing to show you some pictures below how ever I will not go into the entire depth of the CMS just some key areas but this will give you an idea why as a C# developer this will be worth your time
6FeIeNq.png
Q2REmQf.png
r15NLTM.png
xWQp04P.png
dEUQuzN.png

pf7h3T4.png

If you are interested please drop a post on this thread or send me an inbox on here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread