[Bye] I quit habbo [Bye]

iDevon

Solo Dolo
Dec 27, 2010
Well, I am getting older each day and I have better things to do than sit around playing with Pixel Characters so I have decided to quit it. I will be around Devbest considering I am now into SAMP.

Well I have one last thing to say before I turn off my Computer;

I respect the following Habbo Developers:

Nillus (Obviously)
RastaLulz AKA Josh
Craig-Martin Aka Sledmore
Cecer1
Zak
Last but not Least [Makarov Aka Cobe]

Meow

Jun 8, 2011
well you shouldnt stop because that's totally useless because i think your very fit in the habbo things, so i wouldnt suggest you to quit it

iDevon

Solo Dolo
Dec 27, 2010
Its boring to me now I am going to college soon so I have more to study about.

Cablink

http://www.vroleplay.net - join now!
Feb 4, 2011
I would quit habbo, but then Id have nothing else to do. SAMP i have a error with that, but nice move!

Kush

Nov 12, 2010
Its boring to me now I am going to college soon so I have more to study about.

Shit, I quit playing habbo when I was 13. But nice choice, you can't spend all day playing with pixel characters.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Nice move, Habbo is no longer fun all the developers have quit more or less but you can still use devbest it's not a Habbo forum.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
LOL. I will never quit Habbo. Sorry, Playing with Pixel Characters is fun. I just feel we need more developers.

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Aha, It's like i've quitted way before, cuz I just stay on Old Schools on there XAT chatboxes
Sprry for any errors i'm on my wii, my PC has been off to keep Rasta from coming t0 my house and trying to make me use ''Nulled Vbulletion licenses with him so he wont be teh only one.What a poor kid.

Anyways GL with SAMP, I played for 1 or 2 times.

Users who are viewing this thread