Flash Buzzhotel.biz - Join Now! - Working Wired - Groups - Stable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Welcome to Buzz's Advertisement thread here will be explained what goes on and around Buzz.

About Buzz
Firstly, Buzz's background - Buzz originally founded around 6-8 months ago but unfortunately closed due to funding problems. But were back better than before with more features better emulator and more experience.
Features
Secondly, Buzz is running off a 6GB VPS (virtual private server), which we will be upgrading soon when we hit more users! Also were running a edited version of RevCMS and a edited version of PlusEmu, which means we are R63B with groups, bots and more cool features!
We also have a DDos proxy meaning were protected! and we have cloudflare!

Events & more
we have multiple event's going all the time such as; ROTW & in-game events, we also have a UOTW system were loyal users and most voted user wins some cool stuff.
At Buzz our currency system is like no other, you start off with 15000 credits & 5000 duckets you now may be thinking "Well you wont be able to afford anything?" wrong everything has been lowered in price. Also we have Diamonds which are only given out so that means there very rare!

Donations & Ranks
At Buzz we dont run off donations meaning we don't stay up just for the funds or not expecting to put £ into Buzz, donations are your own choice and for your needs only.

our ranking system is pretty simple we have one purchasable ranks which are VIP (VIP plus) which is a 1 time payment at VIP (£5.00).

Features
  • Groups
  • working :buyroom & :Sellroom
  • Working Stacking tool
  • Latest UI
  • Stable
  • close to NULL bugs
  • New furniture everyday

1FKYVD9.png
VgVnGrk.png

NqcMhbk.png

Last edited:

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Registered as Jerry and just to let you know, When you buy a bot, you get disconnected from the client.

Liam

one day at a time
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Looks alright, good luck.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Looks alright, good luck.
Thankyou!

Registered as Jerry and just to let you know, When you buy a bot, you get disconnected from the client.
This bug is now fixed!

Few Updates:
You can now switch back to the Old UI by going to Account settings
Habbo club now works

Last edited:

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
Registered as; Timothy
Really love the hotel. Hope it will go far. c;
Update your clothes also. :)

Last edited:

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Were now hiring Staff -
Come join us @ for a chance of staff.

Last edited:

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Few Updates:
  • VIP Is now Free
  • New Server. (site & client should be faster now)

FatalLulz

Mar 15, 2014
Woooo my catalogue \\o// Love seeing hotels using it and what they change about it.

Back to topic, CMS looks so bland. The Habbo style is just getting old now.. Needs a major face lift in my opinion. Seeing retros that don't make their CMS unique, is an instant click on the x button. No effort, no point joining.
Best of luck though amigo.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Woooo my catalogue \\o// Love seeing hotels using it and what they change about it.

Back to topic, CMS looks so bland. The Habbo style is just getting old now.. Needs a major face lift in my opinion. Seeing retros that don't make their CMS unique, is an instant click on the x button. No effort, no point joining.
Best of luck though amigo.
A New CMS style is Currently in development, Thanks for the luck.
Also I'm not using your catalogue no more old image.

Tiwi

The one and only!
Jan 23, 2014
Take a look at what you copied & pasted:
Welcome to Buzz's Advertisement thread here will be explained what goes on and around hebbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread