[BuzzCMS] - RP Theme (r63b or r63)

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
So I recently downloaded "BoonValues" value page off another forum and I started making stuff with that theme like a bank and badge shop so I decided to make a theme/skin out of it, I didn't really go into so much detail although this is for RP's you can make it into a regular hotel theme easily. What it includes, Home, Index, Register, Account Settings, Bank, Values Page, Community (Editing), News, Staff. Also a working radio. These are very simple and easy to work with.
IMG;

- I did not touch the values page so do whatever you please with it. :)
Downloads; When you download the theme put web-gallery in your htdocs/ase/ts/Folder here [Housekeeping will be uploaded sometime later today]
Downloads; When you download resource folder this is important for the whole theme put this in your htdocs/Folder here [There you do]
~ The full folder for images was not provided as you dont need almost everything in it as this is a clean theme.
Now, Downloads;
Habbo Theme -
Resource Folder -
BadgeShop SQL -

NOTE - CHANGE "25.57.179.99" to YOUR IP
Credits;
Habboon (Boon) - Value Folder (Resource folder also) ~ 80%
Habbo - Images I guess ~ 5%
Me - Making it into a theme ~ 15%
Post anything you may need help with.

Whip

- FiveM Server Developer -
Nov 6, 2013
It looks not bad tbh with some work will look great also ur values page is called "Boon Values" apart from that great release :)

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
the bg looks plain tho , fix it to some habbo bg :p other than that 9/10
The reason to this is I want it to be clean. You can do that yourself. ( I am also editing the theme to make it look more better to your guy's liking probably.

Users who are viewing this thread