Buying Updated Emu

Ramy

Feb 6, 2016
Hello,
I am buying the latest plus emu edition and swfs with all of the latest commands, furniture, clothes, and other features. You state your price and will set it for me.
Thanks,

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Not sure why you’d buy the “latest” Plus Emulator when everything’s released on this forum. Check the Habbo Releases and Server Releases section. It’s there.

For new clothing and furniture, you can find them on *****.com

Ramy

Feb 6, 2016
Not sure why you’d buy the “latest” Plus Emulator when everything’s released on this forum. Check the Habbo Releases and Server Releases section. It’s there.

For new clothing and furniture, you can find them on *****.com
Well if you could redirect me to a thread where the latest emu is released I would be thankful.

Ramy

Feb 6, 2016
Here’s some:

Thank you so much, but I have tried the Habbo Emulator and the client DCs when it reaches 100%, and the others stuck at 76%. If you managed to make otanix or habbo work, I would love that you teamview with me and help me.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Client disconnecting at 100% is most likely a misconfiguration with the client.php (the furnidata, external texts, etc) and/or external_variables.

Check developer tools (by pressing F12) to check if any errors appear.

Ramy

Feb 6, 2016
Client disconnecting at 100% is most likely a misconfiguration with the client.php (the furnidata, external texts, etc) and/or external_variables.

Check developer tools (by pressing F12) to check if any errors appear.
No errors appear everything supposed to be configured correctly :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread