Butterfly emulator error.

BangYourBanjo

Aug 6, 2012
Okie dokie. So I'm trying to get Butterfly emu working with UberCMS 2.0.1 and I've almost got it completely working... Apart from one measly error...

Code:
TokenID: 2Invalid Dario bug duing user login: System.InvalidCastException: Object cannot be cast from DBNull to other types.
  at System.DBNull.System.IConvertible.ToUInt32(IFormatProvider provider)
  at System.Convert.ToUInt32(Object value)
  at Butterfly.HabboHotel.Users.Authenticator.HabboFactory.GenerateHabbo(DataRow dRow, DataRow group) in C:\Users\Blake\Downloads\butter (2)\bfly\Emulator\Butterfly Emulator\HabboHotel\Users\Authenticator\Authenticator.cs:line 28
  at Butterfly.HabboHotel.Users.UserDataManagement.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String sessionTicket, String ip, Byte& errorCode) in C:\Users\Blake\Downloads\butter (2)\bfly\Emulator\Butterfly Emulator\HabboHotel\Users\UserData\UserDataFactory.cs:line 383
  at Butterfly.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.tryLogin(String AuthTicket) in C:\Users\Blake\Downloads\butter (2)\bfly\Emulator\Butterfly Emulator\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 123

How/where do I fix this?
Any and all help will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks.

BubblesHotel

Jan 22, 2012
Oh i know how to fix that

You need to use the ButterDB, make a new DB on phpmyadmin called ButterDB and import the ButterDB.sql file! and then edit the config DB to ButterDB and ur sorted! :)

*Edit

Also check if the UberCMS supports ButterflyEmu otherwise it wont work either :) goodluck!

Users who are viewing this thread