Building a PC [HELP]

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Well, you can get the parts and make one from sites like , or you can go to places like , , ect to get premade computers and customize certain things.. Another option would be to go places like Bestbuy (In store) and buy one custom that way.

Hope I helped.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Do you mean buying the parts and building it
or
building your pc through a step by step process online then having it shipped ready to use?

Well, you could choose your pc parts from and then have them shipped and then you can build your pc.

That's what and others did at least...

Hope i helped.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Thanks , it's something.
how can I know what will work with what?

To be honest with you, i never tried it before.
You may ask , he got his gaming pc parts from there and got them shipped then he built his pc (Arianna).

Vinnie

Dec 20, 2012
alright thanks.
he named his pc arianna? lol.

Well, you can get the parts and make one from sites like , or you can go to places like , , ect to get premade computers and customize certain things.. Another option would be to go places like Bestbuy (In store) and buy one custom that way.

Hope I helped.
you did, i tried dell, i didn't approve for the credit option.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Try HP if you are going for a gaming but still customizable and mostly premade for you.
That is what I did and here are my specs

Cost me, $530 without tax. Also came with a lot of accessories I bought.

Vinnie

Dec 20, 2012
Yeah he did, lol!
You can also check his pc building stages at .
Awesome thanks.

Try HP if you are going for a gaming but still customizable and mostly premade for you.
That is what I did and here are my specs

Cost me, $530 without tax. Also came with a lot of accessories I bought.
I've only heard bad about HP(&Dell) I also hate that they are what people who have no knowledge with computers what so ever buy. HP have horrible designs.

Hit me up on Skype, . I'll help you as I've built one myself.
I got you on skype?

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
Just thought I would let you know depends also on what type of pc you want to build. I was considering to make a gaming pc and I wen't to microcenter yesterday and I got a quota for 750.00 + tax for all the parts and it was AMAZING. I am still considering to get it but it is a alot and I am not sure if I should or not. One thing you wan't to know is how much your willing to spend since this will be a major factor in it.

Vinnie

Dec 20, 2012
Just thought I would let you know depends also on what type of pc you want to build. I was considering to make a gaming pc and I wen't to microcenter yesterday and I got a quota for 750.00 + tax for all the parts and it was AMAZING. I am still considering to get it but it is a alot and I am not sure if I should or not. One thing you wan't to know is how much your willing to spend since this will be a major factor in it.
I honestly just want something that will let me play minecraft with no lag.
If i can pay monthly ill go with something great so i can get into pc gaming

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
I honestly just want something that will let me play minecraft with no lag.
If i can pay monthly ill go with something great so i can get into pc gaming

Unless your old enough to get a credit card or your parents let you borrow money you can't really pay monthly. One thing is I was doing the same thing and yes you can get a cheaper computer where it doesn't cost much for minecraft but when I wen't to get mine I picked the 850fx or w/e AMD processor with 3.5 ghz 8 core's and they guy told me not to it is quite expensive but if I was going to build a gaming pc I want something well worth it and I recommend the same for you cause you never know if you get into other game's.

Vinnie

Dec 20, 2012
Unless your old enough to get a credit card or your parents let you borrow money you can't really pay monthly. One thing is I was doing the same thing and yes you can get a cheaper computer where it doesn't cost much for minecraft but when I wen't to get mine I picked the 850fx or w/e AMD processor with 3.5 ghz 8 core's and they guy told me not to it is quite expensive but if I was going to build a gaming pc I want something well worth it and I recommend the same for you cause you never know if you get into other game's.
Yeah, I'm old enough, just no credit. & my parents got shit credit.
And if I get a great PC I would get myself into pc gaming. if not ill stick to basic shit.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
A Gaming PC without lag for Minecraft? MC usually needs a lot of RAM, so go at least 6GB or higher for that. (With Optifine should give almost 0 lag). That is what my PC is and it works great for Minecraft. That was the reason I got mine too. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread